...and We Did Nothing...
How to Create a Socialist State – Saul Alinsky
1. Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people
2. Poverty – Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3. Debt – Increase the national debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4. Gun Control – Remove people’s ability to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5. Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their live, (food, housing, and income).
6. Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school
7. Religion – Remove the belief of God from the government and schools.
8. Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Rules for Radicals - Saul Alinsky
Please read that a few times…. Think about how each one of those has been taking place since this book was written in 1971.
How about the Cloward-Piven strategy? The end goal of the Cloward-Piven strategy is the creation of a political crisis leading to guaranteed annual income. This is meant to create the first of the four steps in the strategy.
1. Overload and break the welfare system
2. Have Chaos ensue
3. Take control in the chaos
4. Implement Socialism and Communism through government force.
Hmmm, this seems a bit familiar as well. The great economist Milton Friedman once said – “There is nothing so permanent as a temporary government program”. Milton Friedman was right.
If you look at the recent headlines, you might think that the left is trying to destroy America. Just look at some of the things they are pushing for. They want to spend 1.9 trillion dollars on a “stimulus” package, that is 1,900 billion! Who is paying for this if not our grandchildren? We are selling them up the river and helping to guarantee that America has more liability than it can handle at the same time. With the aim of collapsing the system.
Another excerpt from Alinsky’s book reads as follow…
“13 Rules for Radicals”
1. Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.
2. Never go outside the expertise of your people.
3. Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.
4. Make the enemy live up to it’s own book of rules.
5. Ridicule is a man’s most potent weapon.
6. A good tactic is one your people enjoy.
7. A tactic that drags on to long becomes a drag.
8. Keep the pressure on, never let up.
9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
10. The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure on the opposition.
11. If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.
12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.
Almost eerie if you look at the way the democrats and the left-wing loonies have been moving the past 50 years. They have their tentacles into everything, and the right has done almost nothing to stop it for as long as I can recall.
I think it is especially important to know history so that you have the ammunition needed to battle these American hating socialists. As well as to be able to identify the left’s underhanded tactics and constant pressure. They follow these rules very closely, and yet the right has never attempted to pull the curtain back to expose them for what they are. Maybe it’s because at the end of the day, all these congress people go to the same country clubs. They know it is a big game, us against them, and they hold all the cards. Unless we educate society on these tactics and find ways to combat them, America will eventually fall, piece by piece until one morning you wake up in a socialist county.
Government is supposed to be run by the people, the people aren’t supposed to be run by government. Read and learn the Constitution. If we do not start fighting back, we will lose our country forever, our history books will tell the tale of how our generation let the promise of America slip through our fingers. Or maybe they won’t, if history books aren’t outlawed altogether, they will be written by the left.
They put their tentacles into our education system, expelling the 10 commandments and the constitution. Implementing their lesson plans on our children, and filling their heads with nonsense.
…and we did nothing.
They attacked the nuclear family and created incentives to be on government assistance, and we did nothing.
They took over our healthcare system, and with it 1/5th of our economy, and we did nothing
They push government money to fund abortions, and we did nothing.
They attack our people, damaging reputations, property, and American values along the way, and we did nothing.
They persecute us in the court of public opinion, and we do nothing.
They pass laws they don’t read and push agendas that directly attack our founding documents, and we do nothing
They strip our representatives of their power or influence by attacking them for doing exactly what they have been doing for many years, (provable and on film), and we do nothing.
We continue down a path towards taxation without representation, and we do nothing.
We sell off our children’s future and let the left enact damaging policy with the end game of collapsing the system, and we do nothing.
The stole an election, the evidence is there plain as day, even if the media ignores it… and we do nothing.
It is time to do something… but what? America is waking up, people who did not see are starting to open their eyes and see the corruption. Sometimes I wonder if it is too late. That we have sold out God, and the American people by not doing something to fight these horrible policies and attacks. Its as if the race started 50 years ago and the left has been running hard… but we are slowly just getting started.
Revolutions were fought for much less than we have put up with already… yet we do nothing…