I don’t trust the government, do you?
(If your answer is yes, will you please write a short explanation in the comment section below?)
I laugh when people ask me why I don’t trust our government. The real question is why do they.
Was it the NSA spying, or The Chicago Black Sites? Did the Patriot Act give you more reason to trust the government or less?
Still trust them?
MK Ultra where the CIA conducted hundreds of clandestine experiments—sometimes on unwitting U.S. citizens—to assess the potential use of LSD and other drugs for mind control, information gathering and psychological torture.
Or how about Operation Northwoods a false flag operation against the Cuban government.
I know, I know it was one of these; Operation Paperclip where we employed Nazi’s in our government, or maybe it was they did in Waco Tx in 1993.
No? How about what they did to Gary Webb when he reported on the connections between the CIA and the crack epidemic?
Operation Fast and Furious ?
The Bilderberg Group?
The Bohemian Grove?
The Tuskegee Experiments?
The list goes on and on. As President Reagan once said, “The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help’ “
So no, I do not trust government. The sad thing is there are people out there who can’t understand why. Who even now, need these things explained to them and still it doesn’t make any sense. The government may seem like it just wants to take care of you, but that is just it. Once you depend on them for your basic needs, they can control you. It is pretty hard to stand up to big government when they provide you your shelter, or your food, or with digital currency, your money. The government counts on people to be uninformed. The uninformed and the poor are easier to control.
Communist Rules for Revolution – The origin and author of this list are debated; however it is an effective way to turn a nation into a Socialist, and eventually Communist state. You also see every one of these being applied in America today.
1. Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial. Destroy their ruggedness. (This one isn’t hard to spot in today’s society).
2. Get control of all means of publicity. (The Media and other sinister organizations that control what information the people see, making it easy to shape public opinion rather than report on it).
3. Get people’s minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, provocative books and other trivialities. (Keep the people distracted with things like reality shows, Facebook, tabloids, and much more).
4. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance. (Put people into boxes and place them in groups. Recognize the groups’ identity but not the individual. Soon that individual will start fighting for the battles of the group they now “feel” they belong to).
5. Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule, and obloquy. (You can see this applied everywhere. A good example would be television today. It used to be that the parents were intelligent and wise, children were a bit foolish like children are. Nowadays the parents are often portrayed as morons, stumbling bumbling fools. Especially the fathers. They are almost always fools, that is by design because for a long time the father was considered the disciplinarians and the kids have all the answers and have cornered the market on wisdom. Of course, this is not the only place you find this applied today, but it is a good example)
6. Always preach true democracy but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible. (This is on full display in our government today. I believe it is applied more on the left but make no mistake, it is on both sides of the aisle).
7. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit and produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent. (America is now $30,359,883,000,000.00 in debt. That is 30 TRILLION dollars. Divided among the people shows that currently each taxpayer owes $242,500.00. If you broke it down to every person in America, the total owed by each citizen drops to just over $91,231.00. The point is to overload the system. While they do this, they continue printing money at an alarming rate, 80% of all U.S. dollars were printed in the last 2 years. Can anyone say Weimar Germany in the early 20’s?
8. Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders, and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders. (See summer of violence 2020 and many other examples of this normalization of criminal behavior and at the same time helping to destroy small business. Sometimes making more people dependent on government. See the whole defund the police movement).
9. By specious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues, honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness. (We see this in the decline of the culture and humanity in general. Morals are considered obsolete. Actually all of these areas are under attack and have been for over 50 years).
10. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscating them and leaving the populace helpless. (Form a National Gun Registry to use at a later time when a push for gun control is made, institute outrageous taxes on ammo as high as 50% and guns at 30% to discourage new purchases etc).
Government is out of control. They are spending and printing us into oblivion. Their actions appear to be more and more anti-American every day. Ask yourself what you would do if you were trying to destroy America quietly from the inside?
We must get a handle on the media. They are supposed to be the people’s check on the government. Whoever controls the media, controls information. With information they control the people. The media has stopped just reporting the news and moved onto shaping the news and the narrative. It is the same with polls. Polls are no longer used to gauge public opinion; they are used to influence public opinion.
It is time for a movement. One that understands the control the media has on the country and how it wields its power. There are chinks in their armor that should be attacked, however fighting the media is almost always a losing battle, and it shouldn’t be our only, or even our main focus. They are mostly entrenched with the government. To extract them would be almost impossible, remember they control the information and therefore public opinion. However, they can be ridiculed, exposed, discredited, and then removed. You have to treat them like weeds in your garden, be sure you don’t leave any roots behind and once the garden is clear of weeds, you must maintain that or they will come back.
“Society in it’s best state is a blessing, but government even in it’s best state is but a necessary evil; in it’s worst state an intolerable one.” Thomas Paine
I’d want to control the currency, and with digital currency I would have absolute control of everyone’s money and control access to it. A digital currency is coming. Nations are working together to help sink the dollar and bring about a global digital currency. Once the dollar is removed as the world currency it will become almost worthless. Power will no longer be within America grasp. We will no longer be a leader in the world, but rather a passenger on a train bound for a New World Order.
You see America, once a strong world leader, now sits quivering in her coach seat. Shaking from the withdrawal, she is buckled over with her hands on her shoulders; seemingly waiting to die. You wouldn’t know her to see her nowadays. She looks weak, deflated, and defeated. Attacked from all sides for so long, she looked to her defenders, when they didn’t come, she started to fall. We have to remember that she can recover, but she needs her people to carry her at first. She no longer has the strength to get up on her own, and we can no longer sit by and watch from our living rooms while her death is livestreamed by the very people that should be helping her. They don’t realize they are recording the death of liberty and the loss of their freedom. So in the beginning we need the strong to help lift her, more will come when it is less risky for them, but we need some heroes to step forward and start this. People ready and willing to give up their lives over their liberty. Are there any left out there that would say “Send me, send me” in order to begin America’s resuscitation and eventual return to glory. Those heroes would know they may not see the results of what they start, but their children will.
So, while she may look light, she is incredibly heavy. The burden is heaviest on the first who try to lift her. If lifting her wasn’t hard enough, you’re immediately attacked by the leftists and the media, they dox you, they ruin reputations, they destroy families, they assault patriots. The price can WILL be high, you must be willing to pay it. You may be on your own, and you may not be. That won’t get in their way, they aren’t doing it for themselves. They do this for others. They stand for your kids, go stand with them.
Many previous attempts have failed as soon as any progress is noticed in the effort to pull her up. They were attacked from all sides by the leftist and their useful idiots. They don’t see that patriots fight for them. No one came to their aid, and they were swallowed by the behemoth. You not only have to be your strongest in the beginning, you have to have an unbreakable resolve. You will take punishment for your actions. No man who does this for himself will succeed.
It didn’t have to be this way. We will address that in our next article. For now I'll leave you with these two great quotes.
“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.” Thomas Paine
“That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to affect their Safety and Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson RSP@MagAmericans.com
Click below for more great short reads!
Chicago Black Sites https://www.ranker.com/list/chicago-black-site/matthew-lavelle MK ULTRa https://www.history.com/topics/us-government/history-of-mk-ultra Operation Paperclip https://www.history.com/news/what-was-operation-paperclip
Fast and furious https://oig.justice.gov/reports/2012/s1209.pdf